News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

All PHX events sold out, how do we get more?

Started by devildoc, July 23, 2023, 01:35:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devildoc

Was looking at the Phoenix schedule and the dates are all sold out.

I wanted to ask who is the lead person for the AZ shoots, if possible, would another weekend open up if I can get 10 guys to sign up?

What would be needed to make this happen?

mr6actual

Hey there DevilDoc,
I don't have an answer for you yet but wanted to let you know I'm looking into it. The Phoenix events are being held at Ben Avery and even with so many different ranges, they book up fast with private events so it's a matter of scheduling in advance unless we can find a range that has space. Give me a few days to see what I can do.
We sincerely your interest.
Dan, "Mr6Actual"
"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."  "Nil desperandum, -- Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it." - Sam Adams

mr6actual

Great news DevilDoc,
We can accommodate you in the October event. We actually have room for a total of 20 so I will open that registration up for you to sign up.
"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."  "Nil desperandum, -- Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it." - Sam Adams

devildoc

devildoc