News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Thank You! Porcfest 2023

Started by KEWW, July 01, 2023, 09:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KEWW

I want to give a huge THANK YOU to Brent Buddensee who gave a knockout lecture and preview marksmanship demonstration at Porcfest this year up in New Hampshire.

It has been about 12 years since I have been in this forum, had to start a new account on account that I no longer have access to the old e-mail and password from "Rusty Mossbolt" my former alias.

Anyway, I am back in the forum, and sincerely motivated after attending with my wife to get back on the line here in Ohio and re-earn my rifleman status.

If you see this and know how to track this instructor down by call sign which I failed to note, please let me know how to ping him here... or let him know he did a terrific job!

300berg

I'm 300berg on the forum.

Super glad you enjoyed it! 

IAAR of event: https://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=65659.0

KEWW

Awesome! we really enjoyed your presentation and willingness to continue without being affected by the downpour that pass through during it, not even sure you noticed haha!