News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Rifle IBC Palm Bay 08-23 Canceled

Started by TheMenace, June 26, 2023, 02:31:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMenace

Canceled

A rifle Instructor Boot Camp will be held on August 12-13, 2023 at the

Port Malabar Rifle and Pistol Club
610 Hurley Blvd
Palm Bay, FL

Come one, come ALL!
Anyone who wears any color of Project Appleseed hat is invited to attend.

Attendance at an IBC is strongly encouraged at least once every 12-18 months. If money, transportation, or an angry spouse might get in the way of your attendance, let me know and we'll work it out.

Border Raiders are ALWAYS welcome!!!

Signup Here: https://goappleseednow.org/?event=palm-bay-fl-ibc-rifle-august-12-13-2023

Everyone should sign up as a student so we have a correct accounting of those attending. If you are a Redhat, Shootboss, or dSB please contact me by PM before signing up as an instructor in TIPS. We'll treat you specialâ€"promise!

Times/Basic Agenda:
  Saturday - 8 AM until Done. (please arrive no later than 7:30 AM for registration)
  Sunday - 8 AM to 5 PM
  There is no shooting involved. The format will be presentations and small group practice.

Meals:
  Saturday - Working lunch. We will plan a group dinner. Details TBD.
  Sunday - Working lunch
  All weekend - bring snacks and drinks. (No food is available at the range.)

Cost: Registration is FREE!!! There is a no range fee.

Directions: (we will post directional signs)
From Malabar Road turn south on Hurley Blvd. Sign in at the gate. Do not tailgate behind someone going thru the member's gate on the right.  Follow the road to the Pole Barn on the right.

Send me a PM if you need camping ($10 per night), motel info, and location-specific questions.

We look forward to a strong turnout so we may take advantage of our downtime during the Summer Infernoseed season.

In Liberty!
Dennis
TheMenace

Sons of Liberty!
Defend the Constitution,
The Law of Our Land
https://youtu.be/w6H12dyS8FI
Joshua 1:9