News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New item - RIFLEMAN & Pistoleer™ velcro patches

Started by Thaddeus, June 14, 2023, 09:36:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thaddeus

New to the Appleseed Store - RIFLEMAN and Pistoleer™ velcro-backed morale patches. At 2.5" x 1.8" these are just the right size for your cap, range bag, or other velcro-ready item.

Just $5 each - only for RIFLEMEN and Pistoleer™s on the Appleseed Store. See them at https://store.rwvaappleseed.com/rifleman.html.

ArmyVet

Great addition! I am trying to get some as I type this, but cannot check out. I did enter my forum name in the required field. Am I missing something?
The difference between a novice and a master: the novice does it until they get it right. The master does it until they can't get it wrong.

Thaddeus

Shouldn't be any issues. Did you order the store minimum amount?

Roswell

Awesome addition to the store! (I have a feeling they are going to get mentioned in the next Newsletter too.  ;) )
Known Distance Qualified: Talladega, AL 12-3-16 - 45/50; Distinguished 49/50 - Talladega, AL 12-8-19
Instructor Boot Camp: Toccoa, GA 7-13, 8-15; Pelham, TN 2-14, 2-16; Columbiana, AL 2-15; Canton, GA 2-18, 1-19, 2-20, 2-21, 3-22, 2-23, 1-24
Shoot Boss Boot Camp and Liberty Seminar: Toccoa, GA 8-14 & Canton, GA 1-19

Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: South Huntsville, AL 5-20; Canton, GA 1-21, 2-24
Pistol Qualified: Spencer, TN 4-10-21
Charter Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: Antioch, TN 2-22 & Canton, GA 1-23

Thaddeus

Some more really cool stuff on order; hopefully it will be here on time for an Independence Day announcement.

ArmyVet

Quote from: Thaddeus on June 14, 2023, 12:20:24 PM
Shouldn't be any issues. Did you order the store minimum amount?
I did. Added 2 slings to get over the top. I'll try again later.
The difference between a novice and a master: the novice does it until they get it right. The master does it until they can't get it wrong.

codyClemonade

Very excited to see these. I've been planning to get some Velcro attached to the ones I have, but this will be much simpler.

mrakestraw

07/21: Rifleman
12/21: KD Rifleman, Distinguished, Morgan's Shingle
01/22: Pistoleer™

Turbo Pin, Complete Combatant Black Belt Patches, 3.45 card, MSP 3/4 patch, Tier 1 Three Sevens patch

Come get more instruction with me!
My next class is: Sage Dynamics in March in Muenster, TX