News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Absence

Started by Vaportrace, April 27, 2023, 07:44:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vaportrace

I've had to have Emergency Surgery on My left eye today, trying to save my Sight in that Eye. That being said, the months of May, June, July are off the table for me. It will take 6 to 8 weeks to heal. However, if you have any questions please feel free to email, call, or txt me.
JDB

ItsanSKS

Praying for a speedy and complete recovery!

"Those who would trade an ounce of liberty for an ounce of safety deserve neither."

"To save us both time in the future... how about you give me the combo to your safe and I'll give you the pin number to my bank account..."

Messer

Hey Darrell,

Prayers sent & fingers crossed.

I hope all goes well!

Stay safe,
Bob S.
Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.

TheMenace

Wishing you a Speedy and complete recovery!
Sons of Liberty!
Defend the Constitution,
The Law of Our Land
https://youtu.be/w6H12dyS8FI
Joshua 1:9

rambo granny

🙏 🙏 for you
RBC @ IDMR 02/17, requal KD May 2017 @IDMR 49/50,
RBC IDMR 1/18: requal KD, Shingle shot & 2 MOA steel shot @ 300,
RBC IDMR 1/19: requal KD;  >100 events; Post accident>Adaptive 4 min AQT scored 5/1/22
This info block too small for ancient instructors.😉

The IMPOSSIBLE is Not always impossible when an IAO (improvise, adapt, & overcome) is applied! Add focus, creativity and stubborn to win!

Quote from a very wise man, our own amazing Scuzzy:
"Pray. But eventually you're going to have to pick up a rock." - David

scuzzy

Hoping and praying for a speedy recovery.
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

hawkeye

Hey Darrell, Take care of that eye, I pray for a speedy pain free recovery.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student

Charles McKinley

Prayers for a full recovery.
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

Vaportrace

Thanks All!
When it rains, it pours. Not only having to deal with my emergency surgery, My Wife was admitted to ECU Health in Tarboro, NC, Saturday Morning. So, it's been a trying week in the Brown Household to say the least. Hopefully, since her hemorrhaging has ceased, she may be home tomorrow...may. Thanks.fof the thoughts and Prayers. Means a lot to me.
JDB

Cleveland

We will keep you in our prayers, brother.

Liberty,
Cleveland
Southeast Region Coordinator
The highest level of mastery is simplicity. Most information is irrelevant and most effort is wasted, but only the expert knows what to ignore. James Clear

Rifleman 19April2015
KD Qualified 17Oct2015
Pistoleer™ 12Dec2020
KD Requal 11Nov2021 50/50
Pistol IBC/Charter Pistol Instructor Antioch 2-22
200y RKD Qualified 14May2022