News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Red Hat in Iowa!!

Started by Ames, April 26, 2023, 10:12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ames

Congratulations are in order for Greg (Burnett on the forum) for his well earned promotion to Red Hat!  We are super happy to have another full instructor join the Iowa cadre!   Good job, Greg!

Perhaps someone will post the results of how his orange hat was retired...

Cort

Google

ProudPapa14

Captain

Congrats Brother! Does that mean you're trading in the speedo  ;D
There's things that gnaw on a man worse than dyin'. - Open Range

Burnett

Thanks all.
Rob, no, it means I'm getting a red speedo.
Oh, and Ames, speaking of red hats, the one you presented me with is a M/L, do they come in "watermelon" size? I'm probably gonna need that size.  ;D

malabar

CONGRATS!

and THANKS for stepping up!

tk
The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision, one designed for those exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed -- where the government refuses to stand for reelection and silences those who protest; where courts have lost the courage to oppose, or can find no one to enforce their decrees. However improbable these contingencies may seem today, facing them unprepared is a mistake a free people get to make only once.

-- Justice Alex Kozinski, US 9th Circuit Court, 2003

TheMenace

Now the fun really begins. Congratulations, Burnett!
Sons of Liberty!
Defend the Constitution,
The Law of Our Land
https://youtu.be/w6H12dyS8FI
Joshua 1:9