News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

FMJ okay at Davilla?

Started by spitstickler, April 02, 2009, 11:03:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitstickler

A friend of mine, who is to lazy to create an account but is coming to Davilla with me this month was asking about FMJ ammo. Is this okay at this range? This will have an impact on what rifle(s) he chooses to bring... Maybe me as well.
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."  -Thomas Edison

voortrekker

Quote from: spitstickler on April 02, 2009, 11:03:25 PM
A friend of mine, who is to lazy to create an account but is coming to Davilla with me this month was asking about FMJ ammo. Is this okay at this range? This will have an impact on what rifle(s) he chooses to bring... Maybe me as well.

Spitstickler,

FMJ is very fine in Davilla.

Tracer rounds are not allowed, because they start fires on the range.

Take care.

Brett
If YOU are thinking, WE are winning.

spitstickler

Thanks for the quick reply, Voortrekker!

Looks like he'll be bringing a K98. I'll probably bring along a Mosin Nagant with my AR-15 and newly built 10/22 LTR.
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."  -Thomas Edison

BDG

you will enjoy it immensely.
Davilla Eleven-Oh-Eight!!