News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Coeur d'Alene, ID intro rifle clinic March 11,2023

Started by Mr. Clean, March 12, 2023, 12:40:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Clean

This event was dedicated to the local Armed Women of America group. Four intrepid women turned out despite the significant snowfall the day before. This was the first Appleseed experience for each of the four shooters. Safe to say. all went home more skilled with a rifle, more confident. I encouraged the use of dry practice at home  and distributed a set of targets for each to use in preparation for the next Appleseed clinic. I was edified by the persistence in sticking to the rifleman journey despite the aches and pains and difficulties encountered. Keep up the good work.

Snow Snake

Excellent progress in such a short time.Good going shooters.                                                                                 

"Every day is a new day. It is better to be lucky. But I would rather be exact. Then when luck comes you are ready."
― Ernest Hemingway, The Old Man and the Sea

Without Knowledge,Skill cannot be focused.Without Skill,Strength cannot be brought to bear and without Strength,Knowledge may not be applied.
   - Alexander The Great
"The other side of every fear is a freedom."- Ferguson
" Hey Mikey, I'm about to punch that time clock"-Lone Survivor