News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ramseur Home Range, Shoot Boss Camp, March 25-26

Started by Maximum Ordinate, January 27, 2023, 03:50:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maximum Ordinate

Hear Ye, Hear Ye!!!

We're going to have North Carolina's first Shoot Boss Camp at the Home Range in Ramseur, NC, on March 25-26! HUZZAH!

What is a Shoot Boss Camp? Think IBC, but ADVANCED!! - It's FUN! It's EXCITING! It's VITAMIN ENRICHED!*

So, whether you're already a SI, dSB, Shoot Boss, a Red Hat, or an Orange Hat thinking "Someday, maybe, I'll be a Shoot Boss!" - THIS IS FOR YOU!!!

Shoot Boss Camps are a rarity in Appleseed, there will only be a few this year - Don't miss out!

There's camping on site and we'll put together a plan for meals as it gets closer!

Sign up here: https://goappleseednow.org/?event=ramseur-nc-instructor-boot-camp-march-25-26-2023

More information to follow!  Pre-event info (including some videos to watch) will be sent about 4 weeks out so you have time to prepare. 

In Liberty,
MO

*Note: USDA research indicates that while a Shoot Boss Camp is not actually vitamin enriched, it will feed the Rifleman spirit!
"... the most valuable of all talents, that of never using two words where one will do."
-Thomas Jefferson

We're in the Liberty business.  Stay on Mission - Stay on Message.

Want to be a more effective Instructor?  Visit Appleseed Academy.

Monkey

Let me say this louder for those in the back...

"So, whether you're already a SI, dSB, Shoot Boss, a Red Hat, or an Orange Hat thinking "Someday, maybe, I'll be a Shoot Boss!" - THIS IS FOR YOU!!!"

Look forward to see all y'all there!  :)
"5 minutes for this stage - that's like a week in people years!"

"Responsibility is a unique concept... You may share it with others, but your portion is not diminished. You may delegate it, but it is still with you... If responsibility is rightfully yours, no evasion, or ignorance or passing the blame can shift the burden to someone else. Unless you can point your finger at the man who is responsible when something goes wrong, then you have never had anyone really responsible."
― Hyman G. Rickover

"Scoring is a function of great execution, and winning Is the result, but thinking about winning can pull your focus off of proper execution in a competition. Thinking about process is the answer."- Lanny Bassham

jtdiver

Its a long long way from IIT2 to IIT3 to SB.  Interested but not sure?  Gotta ask myself if I have the stuff!
1st Appleseed, Charlotte, NC
Rifleman Severville, TN  November 2019
IBC       Canton 3-22.
IIT-1      Ellijay, GA   May 16, 2022
IIT-2      Martin, GA   May 29,  2022
Pistoleer™  Martin, GA  May 27, 2022

Monkey

Quote from: jtdiver on January 28, 2023, 01:19:08 PM
Its a long long way from IIT2 to IIT3 to SB.  Interested but not sure?  Gotta ask myself if I have the stuff!

- It's not that long from 2 to 3, if you have help and support from friends and teammates.  ;)
- Leaders aren't born, they're made.  Some take longer than others, but we can all get there. DAMHIKT.
- Us "long in the tooth" folks are squarely in the business of training our reliefs.  Even if you aren't ready for SB yet, it's always good to know what your team leader's thinking, so you can support and perform your role better!

Would love to have you there. Hope to see ya! :)
"5 minutes for this stage - that's like a week in people years!"

"Responsibility is a unique concept... You may share it with others, but your portion is not diminished. You may delegate it, but it is still with you... If responsibility is rightfully yours, no evasion, or ignorance or passing the blame can shift the burden to someone else. Unless you can point your finger at the man who is responsible when something goes wrong, then you have never had anyone really responsible."
― Hyman G. Rickover

"Scoring is a function of great execution, and winning Is the result, but thinking about winning can pull your focus off of proper execution in a competition. Thinking about process is the answer."- Lanny Bassham