News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Orange Hat!!

Started by Captain, January 23, 2023, 02:03:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain

Please welcome Lurch to the Arkansas cadre! He and his family have been shooters at several events and he has decided to join us in our efforts to reignite the spirit of Liberty. He will be attending the IBC next month.

Huzzah and welcome aboard!

Receiving his Pistoleer™ patch last fall . . .
There's things that gnaw on a man worse than dyin'. - Open Range

AF5US

I really appreciate the pic here, it helps explain the forum name  ;)

A big "thank you" from your neighboring state of Texas for stepping up and helping spread the message of liberty!
Rifleman:                          04/2016
Known Distance Rifleman:  10/2018
Pistoleer™:                          08/2019
Distinguished Rifleman:      07/2020
Morgan's Shingle:              12/2021
Standing Morgan's Shingle: 11/2022
Member: GOA (Gun Owners of America)
Member: FPC (Firearms Policy Coalition)
Life Member: NRA (National Rifle Association)

ProudPapa14

Thank you Lurch for stepping up!

Sophisticated Redneck

Welcome aboard! Looking forward to seeing you again in February.

Sophisticated Redneck
May 14-15, 2016; Lincoln, NE - 25M
Jan 15-16, 2022; Bald Knob, AR - 25M Winterseed
Mar 5-6, 2022; Memphis, TN - IBC
Apr 30-May 1, 2022; Jonesboro, AR - 25 M Patriot's Day Celebration
May 21-22, 2022; Puryer, TN - 25 M
Jun 11-12, 2022; Jonesboro, AR - 25 M
Sep 30, 2022; Hot Springs, AR - Appleseed Pistol Clinic
Oct 1-2, 2022; Hot Springs, AR - KD

sticksnstones

Congratulations sir. Look forward to working with you
"These a the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in the crisis, shrink from the service of his country; but he that stands it NOW, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman."
Thomas Paine

Comfort

Welcome to the Cadre Lurch! Look forward to seeing you at the events as well as Elizabeth and Benjamin.

Tennessee Beast

In giving us dominion over the animal kingdom, God has signified His will that we subdue the beast within ourselves.
John Lancaster Spalding

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, 1775

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."  George Washington 1790

"[T]o preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them…"
- Richard Henry Lee, Declaration Signer

Practice every time you get a chance. - Bill Monroe

Guns&Hoses

Welcome!! I think you're gonna be in the same boat as I am if you want a tshirt to go with the orange hat though...they only go up to 2XL lol!
"Only those are fit to live who do not fear to die; and none are fit to die who have shrunk from the joy of life and the duty of life."
T Roosevelt

Lurch

Thanks Everyone! Receiving my Orange hat at the IBC last weekend was great! Great comradery with those I already knew, meeting new brothers and sisters, and bunking with Rustygun in Jonesboro. It is going to be a long march (much to learn) but thanks to Sticks, and Buddy Love, they have reassured me that I will not be alone in this journey. I do have to agree with Guns and Hoses, the standard uniform will be challenged to cover all of me, LOL! 

Huzzah!!!
1st Appleseed - 08/28/2022 Rifleman (210), Menifee, AR
1st Appleseed Pistol Clinic - 9/30/2022 Pistoleer™ (226), Hot Springs, AR
IBC - 02/11/2023 Jonesboro, AR
2nd Appleseed Pistol Clinic - 4/14/2023 Pistoleer™ (242), Hot Springs, AR