News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Shoot Boss Camp Feb 4-5, 2023 in Ohio!

Started by Charley, December 19, 2022, 10:06:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charley

Shoot Boss Boot Camp coming to Ohio! We were able to secure Henry County Sportsman Club in Liberty Center, OH (Northwest Ohio). They have been a host range for many years and very gracious to Appleseed. This looks to be a great event! Border raiders welcome!

It is scheduled for Feb 4-5, 2023. It is a private event, the link for sign up is included below.

This is open to any Shoot Boss, any Red Hat and any IIT3/4 considering being a shoot boss or one currently working through the SBIT process. If interested do not sign up as an instructor unless asked to do so. Please use the link to sign up as a student.

There is camping with heat and power available for camping. The water is not drinkable but drinkable water will be available. There is no shower but restrooms with running water and a kitchen available.

I'm currently working on food and range fees for the weekend. So far it looks like Breakfast, Lunch and dinner on Saturday and Breakfast and Lunch Sunday. More details about food and range fees will be available soon.

Space is limited to 25 people so sign up early!

Since this is my home range, I will be the main contact for camping arrangements and hotel recommendations in the area. Since the range is close to a main truck stop, you will want to make reservations if you're looking for a hotel. There is the Holiday Inn Express Toledo West-Napoleon near the range in Napoleon and there are several in Maumee. Both are about 20 minutes to the range but in opposite directions- Napoleon is west of Liberty Center and Maumee is east, closer to Toledo.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Charley

Click Here to Sign Up

Charley

Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend!

If it has not already been mentioned on some post or in a message, food and range fees will be $20 for the weekend. This includes breakfast both days, lunch both days and dinner Saturday night.

Menu:
Breakfast Both days: Continental type- breakfast sandwiches, apples, bananas, oatmeal (may have a few additions)
Lunch Sat: Shredded Chicken Sandwiches, chips, dessert
Dinner Sat: Pizza from a local pizza shop
Lunch Sun: Leftovers, possibly an additional option

If anyone has any difficulty finding the range or needs a hotel recommendation either call or text me. My number is listed on the sign up page or PM and I will send it to you.