News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Manatee Gun and Archery Club - Myakka City, FL 2022-12-03 - ID: 8537

Started by stoneknives, December 13, 2022, 02:11:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stoneknives

Manatee Gun and Archery Club - Myakka City, FL 2022-12-03 - ID: 8537

What a great weekend in the sunshine at the always fabulous Manatee Gun and Archery Club and Myakka City Florida.

Project Appleseed had another eventful marksmanship and history presentation spreading the word of LIBERTY.

The Royal Rangers and 4-H students were incredible and we had new RIFLEMAN and a few Appleseed friends re-qualifications on the AQT.
I tip my hat to Dead Eye, the Real John, DRT, not Kevin and the other young people that toughed out the whole weekend.

Speaking of young people Larry Johnson, one of the club officers, joined us for the whole weekend and ran with the kids. Outstanding.

All of our students made major improvements in their shooting over the weekend.

In addition the caudre saw a IIT3 upgrade for Kevin and added additional a new Orange Hat as Kiana volunteered to our join the Appleseed Florida ranks. (update13 Dec Kiana's Dad, John, will also be joining as a Orange Hat tooooo.)

A most excellent time. :F

Henry
"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." I .......    "This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply."  I .......

"I stand with the mission, Sir" PHenry

KawGirl

:pics:  from Saturday   :snipersmi:

KawGirl's Signature - - - - -                            
1st Appleseed  - 04/16/2016 - Clearwater, FL
O.___.                            
  )V        O.___.                    
  /%       ( V       ,____    O.___.
/  %      o/L         ,___--- V