News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Texas has a new Senior Instructor - AF5US!!!

Started by Ghostring, November 12, 2022, 10:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghostring

:F  Congratulations to our new Senior Instructor: AF5US!   :F

^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
"Whoever looks upon them as an irregular mob, will find himself very much mistaken...
     They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about..." - Lord Hugh Percy

"If a man's from Texas, he'll tell you.  If he's not, why embarrass him by asking?" - John Gunther

"That's Kirby-level shooting, right there!" - Trailman

Maximum Ordinate

"... the most valuable of all talents, that of never using two words where one will do."
-Thomas Jefferson

We're in the Liberty business.  Stay on Mission - Stay on Message.

Want to be a more effective Instructor?  Visit Appleseed Academy.

GenX Minuteman

Heck yes!!!!!  Way to go Jason!!!!  This is well deserved indeed!!!!  Congratulations sir!

Chad Stovell - GenX Minuteman

A-lister

We in America do not have government by the majority-we have government by the majority who participate......All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Gugisman

The right to freedom is the gift of God Almighty....The rights of the Colonists as Christians may be best understood by reading, and carefully studying the institutes of the great Lawgiver and head of the Christian Church: which are to be found clearly written and promuligated in the New Testament.
― Samuel Adams

Steck

O0

*sniff*

So proud... they grow up so fast...

paul.rome

Outstanding Jason!!  You've worked hard.  Promotion is well deserved.

Paul

AF5US

Thank you all for your encouragement, it's sincerely appreciated.  I couldn't immediately respond to this post because right after I received my spiffy new hat, I was on the road up to Gainesville for a Known Distance shoot. 

On a personal note: I had previously earned the Morgan's Shingle patch but during that shoot I added a shiny star for connecting on that shingle while standing.  It's been quite a weekend for me.

I mean this sincerely when I say that where I am now, and any talents I may have to share, have very much been a team effort.  I am appreciative of everyone that has helped me along the path so far.  All I can say is "thank you" and say that I will continue to work to grow as a firearms enthusiast and as a guide for others, all in service to our greater goal of spreading the message of liberty.

May God bless, and thank you all for the faith you've placed in me.

-AF5US, a.k.a. "Jason"
Rifleman:                          04/2016
Known Distance Rifleman:  10/2018
Pistoleer™:                          08/2019
Distinguished Rifleman:      07/2020
Morgan's Shingle:              12/2021
Standing Morgan's Shingle: 11/2022
Member: GOA (Gun Owners of America)
Member: FPC (Firearms Policy Coalition)
Life Member: NRA (National Rifle Association)

Google

ITB

"I will either set my country free, or shed my last drop of blood to make her so." -  Dr. Joseph Warren

" ITB glides through the highways of the Midwest like a Velvet Fog, unfettered by mortal speed limits, leaving only the knowledge of American Heritage and Marksmanship (and a faint whiff of ghost pepper sauce) in his wake." - Oz

CF KD requal - Muenster, TX  11/25/23

scuzzy

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Leadslinger66

John

"We mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor." - the signers of the Declaration of Independence

Captain

There's things that gnaw on a man worse than dyin'. - Open Range

Steck

Here's what the hat looks like before it gets sweated up, rolled in the mud, etc.

Tennessee Beast

In giving us dominion over the animal kingdom, God has signified His will that we subdue the beast within ourselves.
John Lancaster Spalding

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, 1775

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."  George Washington 1790

"[T]o preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them…"
- Richard Henry Lee, Declaration Signer

Practice every time you get a chance. - Bill Monroe