News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

I'm excited about the 2023 Schedule

Started by HardHolder, November 03, 2022, 07:43:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HardHolder

:F

I've had an interesting year with health. I've had to cancel working a few events because of it. I guess at 65 you never know what to expect.

I'm really amped to work as many of these Events as possible. I am going to get my PC4 knocked out as soon as possible. Hopefully by June I can test for my Red hat!

I want to thank everyone who has helped and encouraged me. I really love this program and pray that my health holds up.

For those that may want an update on my health here is what is going on. My BP now is back under control and my knee is doing well after a special shot I was given for it.

Thx everyone,

See you at a an event soon!

HardHolder

Google

I'm so glad to hear that you are doing better!  We are all looking forward to having you back on the line  O0

Leadslinger66

Glad to read of your enthusiasm. You're welcome to come work some events in GA as well. We'd love to have you!
John

"We mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor." - the signers of the Declaration of Independence