News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Littleton NH, Alder Brook Sportsman Association 15-16 October

Started by LadyRimfire, November 02, 2022, 07:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyRimfire

Just wanted to say thank you to all the Appleseed instructors and shoot boss for everything! With their great instruction my partner Zac earned his Rifleman patch at his second ever Appleseed event!

The comraderie was awesome and it was great seeing familiar faces there while making new acquaintances. The Northeast has some fantastic marksman!

We look forward to many more great  events in 2023 and next time will be my turn to earn the status of Rifleman! Huzzah!
Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.

Thomas Paine

MattNH

That was my first time up at Alderbrook.  What a great range and great group of shooters.  Looking for more in 2023.

LadyRimfire - persist and you will get there

Thanks - Matt
Appleseed is friend to all, enemy to none