News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

interior decorations gift suggestion for upcoming holidays-

Started by Aliquippa, October 25, 2022, 08:36:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aliquippa

Mrs. Smith

All it needs is some garland and a couple festive candles, and you're all set!
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

JMynes

EZ3

"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

Eagle Keeper

Needs more drum-mags! Everything is better with drum-mags.
I have come here to chew gum and teach riflemen the art of shooting one hole groups and I'm all out of bubblegum.
   Z-man
You can't shoot perfect if you don't know what perfect looks like.
     Somebody

553tnegA

I would have to change it to "suppressed fire" after all, if they can't hear you, they can't find you ;)
Rhonda/553tnegA

Daughter of the American Revolution
Patriots: Joseph DeJarnette #A206259
Henry Keller #A064272
Jacob Browning #A016030

"I am one of those who never knows the direction of my journey until I have almost arrived"  Anna Strong

NRA Pistol Instructor
NRA Rifle Instructor
Goal: Red Hat

1st Appleseed: 10/8/2022
Rifleman Qual: Winterseed 2/5/2023