News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

NH shooter scores a 250

Started by MattNH, October 03, 2022, 08:21:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MattNH

Congratulations to Dan for persisting and scoring a 250 on the second stage by stage AQT this past Sunday at Pioneer Sportsmen in Dunbarton, NH.  I've seen Dan shoot for several years and seen him with the 249 several times.  Not on Sunday.  Excellent job and you have earned the 250

MattNH
Appleseed is friend to all, enemy to none

TheMenace

Congratulations Dan! That's quite an accomplishment.
Sons of Liberty!
Defend the Constitution,
The Law of Our Land
https://youtu.be/w6H12dyS8FI
Joshua 1:9

CokeGuy

Very well done, sir.
Next goal: 50 on KD if you have not already done it.
CokeGuy

lupis42

You can never be too rich, too good looking, or too well armed.

Captain

Great shooting! Congrats on earning the "250"!
There's things that gnaw on a man worse than dyin'. - Open Range

USSEnterpriseCV6

Our task is to deal with the dust, but not to burn down the house in order to remove it.
-Francis Schaffer

Rifleman 8/28/22

Tennessee Beast

In giving us dominion over the animal kingdom, God has signified His will that we subdue the beast within ourselves.
John Lancaster Spalding

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, 1775

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."  George Washington 1790

"[T]o preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them…"
- Richard Henry Lee, Declaration Signer

Practice every time you get a chance. - Bill Monroe

JMynes

Valcour ‘76

Congratulations Dan, you deserve it!

SteelThunder

NRA Patron Member, SAF Life Member
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor, RSO
Warlord of the West

Ultima vox civis
"Learning occurs only after repetitive, demoralizing failures." - Pat Rogers
"Silence in the face of evil is itself evil; God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer
"So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart." - Tecumseh
"Never attribute to treachery, that which can adequately be explained by incompetence" - Bonaparte, Hanlon, et al

Burnett

Theokestral

Well done. Persistence on display.

Eagle Keeper

I have come here to chew gum and teach riflemen the art of shooting one hole groups and I'm all out of bubblegum.
   Z-man
You can't shoot perfect if you don't know what perfect looks like.
     Somebody

57plymouth

Congrats Dan!  That's an amazing accomplishment!

Not Sure

We'll done!  I can only imagine what it felt like just before squeezing the trigger on that final shot… no pressure.

DEH

Outstanding!!
-Appleseed: '08-IBC, '09-Red Hat, '09-FT Stewart, '10-RBC, '14, '15, '22 KD
-I.C.E '11 Combat Focus Shooting.
-Tactical Response. '09-'12
-Fighting Rifle/Pistol, Immediate Action Medical, Way of the Rifle
-MTN Guerrilla-2013/Irreg Warfare
-Max Velocity Tactical. 2013-2022. RIFLEMAN,TEAM COYOTE
 CRCDx2,Combat Patrol, Rifleman Challenge,CQB,CTT,FOFx2. DCHx2.
-2Cor10:4-5. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; Casting down imaginations and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, & bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.

LadyRimfire

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.

Thomas Paine

Lcapria

Rusty1949

Monkey

Always fun to see these.

Any idea what rifle setup he was running?
"5 minutes for this stage - that's like a week in people years!"

"Responsibility is a unique concept... You may share it with others, but your portion is not diminished. You may delegate it, but it is still with you... If responsibility is rightfully yours, no evasion, or ignorance or passing the blame can shift the burden to someone else. Unless you can point your finger at the man who is responsible when something goes wrong, then you have never had anyone really responsible."
― Hyman G. Rickover

"Scoring is a function of great execution, and winning Is the result, but thinking about winning can pull your focus off of proper execution in a competition. Thinking about process is the answer."- Lanny Bassham

scuzzy

Quote from: Monkey on January 12, 2023, 12:52:41 PM
Always fun to see these.

Any idea what rifle setup he was running?

And ammo.
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Cannibal

Congrats Dan!

Having shot with Dan multiple times, I can say he's one of the best shooters I know!
"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants" - Thomas Jefferson

Rifleman - October 7, 2023 - Dunbarton, NH