News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

RWVA Membership info?

Started by Guns&Hoses, August 17, 2022, 07:33:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guns&Hoses

So apparently there was a coupon code in the membership packet with the RWVA membership I bought...and I've been paying full price for shoots...I'm an ijit. If, say, I had no idea where that info might be, is there any way to retrieve it?
"Only those are fit to live who do not fear to die; and none are fit to die who have shrunk from the joy of life and the duty of life."
T Roosevelt

Captain

I believe the only way to retrieve that info is through the National Guy who runs everything . . . "Scuzzy". You could send him a PM (and cc "Sharna" who is his wife and helps out). I wouldn't expect a response until after the weekend since I know "Scuzzy" is out working two events and won't be back until next week.

Hope that helps,
Captain

There's things that gnaw on a man worse than dyin'. - Open Range

Guns&Hoses

"Only those are fit to live who do not fear to die; and none are fit to die who have shrunk from the joy of life and the duty of life."
T Roosevelt

scuzzy

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.