News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Tea Party!

Started by n00b, March 24, 2009, 10:05:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

n00b

On April 15th there will be several Tea Parties all over the state (well all over the nation), and I think we should make an effort to make these Tea Parties an ASers Stomping Grounds.  Several like minded Americans meeting in one location sounds like a great place to pass the AS word.

Can we get a group effort to take all our NC ASers to get to these Parties and double (or Triple) our state's AS population?

MeanStreaker

n00b, will you be attending one in NC near a 4/19 event?  Anyone else?  If so, please PM me and we may be able to get you reimbursed for printing SWAT articles and other promo materials.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

Fred

If in NC, no need to reprint SWAT articles - or anything else - simply PM me for copies.

This goes for anyone else, nation-wide...if you are an instructor or IIT in this program... :)
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...

n00b

I will be attending the Asheville Tea Party on Tax Day!

I will also be attending the 18th/19th AS in Ramsuer!  I want to make Rifleman!