News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Chino Valley, Az AAR - June 25, 2022

Started by pennys dad, June 26, 2022, 08:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pennys dad

Thinking about today's Appleseed and a thought comes to mind; Generations, and how delicate the concept of freedom is one generation to the next.
Founding Father John Adams declared:
"The Revolution was effected before the war commenced. The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people." The battle we fight today, is not one of arms but one of words and beliefs, a battle for hearts and minds.
So many attacks, in so many ways for so many reasons on the concept of freedom; yet we have no choice, we must prevail in passing on the message of freedom, or we fall.
Everyone, this battle has not yet been won and may never be because every generation must learn that it wasn't a government that gave us these freedom's, it wasn't a supreme court decision, not congress, it was people just like you and I.
This past Appleseed brings all this to mind because we had a class that represented generations and they heard the history and asked questions and participated.
Thank you everyone for attending the class and driving the distance, I will meet you halfway one day soon.

We cannot forget and we must endure, we cannot falter;
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. Thomas Paine

Appleseeders, the Redcoats are on the road, raise the alarm and sound the muster drums.

Praise God, I do, and I bow only to him.

Thank Jacob
aka Pennys Dad (RIP) now Collette's Dad!

pennys dad