Author Topic: New Alaskan Lady Rifleman  (Read 72 times)

Offline Gus

• Instructor In Training 1
  • Known Distance x Determination = Rifleman
New Alaskan Lady Rifleman
« on: June 19, 2022, 01:14:36 AM »
Just wanted to share with you my wife's accomplishment today at Birchwood here in Alaska. In her third clinic, a rimfire KD, she posted a 41x50 during the first AQT of the day.   Just to show it was no fluke she went back-to-back with another 41x50 on the last AQT of the day. Very proud of her determination and good shooting today. Below is a picture of Trudy and I at the range.

In Liberty,

Gus
"Mental notes aren't worth the paper they're written on" - Mark Twain

"Pick up a rifle and you change instantly from a subject to a citizen" - Jeff Cooper

Offline 300berg

• Instructor
Re: New Alaskan Lady Rifleman
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2022, 06:47:49 AM »
Nice!

Offline Mrs. Smith

• Deputy Ladyseed National Coordinator - NM State Coordinator
  • designated Shoot Boss
  • TANSTAAFL!
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2022, 07:10:20 AM »
Congratulations, Trudy!   ^:)^  I only hope to do so well when I finally attend my first rimfire KD.

Oh, and Good job to you, too, Gus  :cool2:
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"I will accept the rules that you feel are necessary for YOUR freedom. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." - Robert A. Heinlein

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

"I can kill you with my brain." - River Tam

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19
El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20
Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)
Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)

Offline Tennessee Beast

• Tennessee State Coordinator
  • Instructor
  • Charter Pistol Instructor

• Riflemen and Pistoleers Persist!
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2022, 03:38:49 PM »
Alaska: They have women among them who know what they are about!
In giving us dominion over the animal kingdom, God has signified His will that we subdue the beast within ourselves.
John Lancaster Spalding

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, 1775

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."  George Washington 1790

"[T]o preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them…"
- Richard Henry Lee, Declaration Signer