News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Barnhart, MO June 11-12, 2022

Started by 209Ken, June 14, 2022, 12:12:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

209Ken

The first ever Appleseed event at Arnold Rifle and Pistol Club was a success! The only
battle of the weekend was the extreme heat, but the shooters hung in there. A major thanks and
appreciation to the ARPC members who were a huge help in assisting a luxurious set up such as
canopies for a totally shaded equipment line, ice cold water, an industrial fan for a constant
breeze, and even donuts on Sunday morning! Not to mention allowing the event to happen at
their already top notch range! We had a small, but great and safe group of shooters with one
rifleman, Keith, shooting an impressive 230. Hopefully this is just the first shoot of many at the
great ARPC.

I will post my pictures soon, if you have any comments or pictures, please post!
Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe. - Abraham Lincoln

209Ken

Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe. - Abraham Lincoln

Night shooter

Just wanted to give a huge thank you to the Appleseed staff for their great work this past weekend. They hung with us through a hot weekend and never gave up on us. Their dedication to a great cause is impressive. I hope they can make the trip back to our range in the near future and our ranks grow to fill a long firing line. Thanks again
Keith

Captain

This looks awesome! It's hard to believe this is the first Appleseed event at this range. What a great partnership for liberty and marksmanship.
There's things that gnaw on a man worse than dyin'. - Open Range

Flintlock54

The shooters were a great bunch , and the staff treated us like kings. Everyone had a great time. Last but not least the combat bay where we shot holds the heat quite well! 

I wish to extend a heartfelt thank you to the staff at ARPC for allowing us to use the facility and for the work you guys put in.
Acts 22:28. I was freeborn