News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New guy from Nevada

Started by featherblue, March 22, 2009, 11:45:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

featherblue

Hello,  :)

wcmartin1 directed me to this section of the forum to introduce myself. I live about ten miles south of Gardnerville in the Pine Nut Mountains (nine miles north of Topaz Lake off HWY 395).

I had so much fun at the Middle Gate Appleseed March 14-15 that I registered myself and my wife for the April 25-26 shoot. We visited a neighbor this afternoon and it looks like they will be attending also.

Also, as I told both atticus and wcmartin1, I have more than enough land for an Appleseed shoot. Several locations to choose from.

Hope to meet you Nevada members at Old Middle Gate Station next month!

-fb   
�Fear is the foundation of most governments.� -John Adams

Why there must be a test of knowledge before being allowed into the voting polls:  ... democracy, as defined by Mencken, is "...the worship of Jackals by Jackasses."

scuzzy

Quote from: featherblue on March 22, 2009, 11:45:53 PM
I had so much fun at the Middle Gate Appleseed March 14-15 that I registered myself and my wife for the April 25-26 shoot.

Hey fb welcome to Appleseed. It is a lot of fun, eh? Shoot, I can't wait to get out to the April 18-19 shoot coming up near me in Davilla, TX. Yup, the stories and shooting are first rate and the people you meet are the best you're gonna find.

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.