News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Custer, WA May 21-22 2022 AAR

Started by Flipper, May 25, 2022, 05:40:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flipper

Well that was a mighty fun event we had last weekend in Custer, Wa. We had 6 shooters come out to the line who were all brand new to Appleseed and were in for a treat. We had some nice clear sunny days that made it a little warm, but not unbearable. Everyone showed tremendous improvement and a willingness to try some new things.

A big shout out to Amad who had no previous rifle experience and had just purchased his AR several months prior. He cleared his redcoat Saturday afternoon and made Rifleman on Sunday with a 214 and a 216. All at his first event!  ;D Well done!
Also congratulation  to Ctorg on completing his red hat PC! A big accomplishment for him as he has been working on his red hat for a little over 2 years and was ready to take that next step.
I'll post a link to pictures today.

See you on the Appleseed trail  :)

Flipper

Earl

Nice pictures, thanks for sharing and staying on the program. Still think you have border-crossers, pleasure to train any and all.!
... to catch the fire in another American for sharing the skills and our heritage to our posterity. Maybe my perfect shots will be made by those I met along the trials and trails of Appleseed. I know that America is a nation of Riflemen.