News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Calling all Hats! Pistol Clinic in Charlottesville June 25-26 needs your help!

Started by BillP_556, May 23, 2022, 11:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BillP_556

Hi MD Crew, As it's a non-conflicting weekend on the MD calendar, please see below thread if your able to assist:

https://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=63026.0

"The Revolution was in the Minds of the People, and this was effected, from 1760 to 1775, in the course of fifteen Years before a drop of blood was drawn at Lexington."
John Adams to Thomas Jefferson, 24 August 1815

Off_paper

I can't view the thread, but could certainly talk about making the drive if y'all need help, I'd just need to figure out a hotel or campsite.

Let me know
Rifleman: 5/9/21 Marriottsville MD, Requal 3/6/22, 4/24/22 (245 Distinguished Optics)

Pistoleerâ„¢: 11/21/21 Annapolis MD, Requal Charlottesville VA 1/15/22

KD: 12/9/23 Ramseur 47/50

BillP_556

KOA Charlottesville is less than 10 minutes away, offering a variety of camping experiences (from primitive all the way to full service (50A/sewer/water) hookups.

I'm staying at the HOJO in Staunton, about $84 per night + tax.
"The Revolution was in the Minds of the People, and this was effected, from 1760 to 1775, in the course of fifteen Years before a drop of blood was drawn at Lexington."
John Adams to Thomas Jefferson, 24 August 1815