News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Colorado's Newest Shoot Boss!

Started by Captain, May 02, 2022, 03:59:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain

Congratulations to Lead Sled for a great shoot in Raman, CO and the earning of his Green Hat. Huzzah!!
There's things that gnaw on a man worse than dyin'. - Open Range

Mrs. Smith

Way to go, Colby!!!  Huzzah!!!!   :bow:
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

Black Knight

Amen, Colby.  Outstanding!!  We are looking for more great things with your leadership.
Black Knight
1st AS: Tuscaloosa, AL OCT  8-9, 2016
Applecore: Jun 6, 2017
AC/RSO: Jul 12, 2017
IBC: Pelham, TN Feb 23-24, 2019
Pistol IBC: Mar 5,2021

zuke

Nashville Stage

"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't."

bravhrt

I tell you true, liberty is the best of all things. Never live beneath the noose of a servile halter. ~ William Wallace

Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God. ~ Benjamin Franklin

Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything. ~ Wyatt Earp

Let us drop talking and get on with our work. ~ Michael Collins

Rifleman - 09.13.2020 @ Pikes Peak GC
Pistoleer™ - 10.17.2020 @ Pikes Peak GC
IBC - 03.27-28.21 @ Larkspur, CO
Pistol IBC - 05.14-15.21 @ Otto Road Shooting Range
KD Rifleman & Morgan's Shingle - 10.02.22 @ Ben Lomond GC

Tennessee Beast

In giving us dominion over the animal kingdom, God has signified His will that we subdue the beast within ourselves.
John Lancaster Spalding

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, 1775

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."  George Washington 1790

"[T]o preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them…"
- Richard Henry Lee, Declaration Signer

Practice every time you get a chance. - Bill Monroe

Lead Sled

Thanks for the kind words all. Special thanks to Captain and Luminous Rabbit for helping me prepare and guiding me through the SBIT process. And thanks to Maximum Ordinate and Mrs. Smith for putting on an SB clinic in CO! It made a huge difference!
"Failure is not an option." - Gene Kranz

Overmountain

Rifleman: October 2017, March 2020, April 2020, March 2021, December 2021
Instructor Boot Camp: February 2020, February 2021, January 2022, March 2022
Known Distance Qualified: December 2021
Libertyseed: July 2020
Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: January 2021
Pistol Qualified: Rimfire and Centerfire January 2021
Charter Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: February 2022

Tejas

Black Russian

Congratulations Lead Sled. We're going to have fun in Colorado!  :F
The Black Russian Terrier
"Bred to have the size, substance and temperament to stop, hold and, if necessary, destroy an adult male human."  Col. G Medvedev, Red Star Kennels

"Lighten up, Francis"  Sgt. Hulka (Warren Oates) from the movie Stripes

ITB

Congratulations on earning a bigger bucket!

Dang, I miss Colorado.  Lived out there for 10 years.     :(

You guys need to send me some Beau Jos pizza!
"I will either set my country free, or shed my last drop of blood to make her so." -  Dr. Joseph Warren

" ITB glides through the highways of the Midwest like a Velvet Fog, unfettered by mortal speed limits, leaving only the knowledge of American Heritage and Marksmanship (and a faint whiff of ghost pepper sauce) in his wake." - Oz

CF KD requal - Muenster, TX  11/25/23

flux

Job well done, Colorado has a bright future will all of our new green and red hats!

M14man

Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. -Thomas Jefferson

"There was one of two things I had a right to: liberty or death; If I could not have one, I would take the other, for no man should take me alive…" â€"Harriet Tubman

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn."
- Benjamin Franklin

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it."
― Thomas Paine

If we cease to assert Our rights we shall dwindle into supineness and the chains of slavery shall be fast rivetted upon us
-Samuel Whittemore

Cleveland

The highest level of mastery is simplicity. Most information is irrelevant and most effort is wasted, but only the expert knows what to ignore. James Clear

Rifleman 19April2015
KD Qualified 17Oct2015
Pistoleer™ 12Dec2020
KD Requal 11Nov2021 50/50
Pistol IBC/Charter Pistol Instructor Antioch 2-22
200y RKD Qualified 14May2022

Milehixj