News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Gaston April 23-24

Started by 57plymouth, May 02, 2022, 11:50:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

57plymouth

I was able to make it to the Appleseed in Gaston at MCRC on April 23-24.

I wanted to say a big thank you to all of the instructors who led this class! I'm not going to try to rattle off names, as I'm sure I will miss someone and I can't remember all of the forum screen names of the instructors.

I learned much more than I could have anticipated.  The instructors were very patient with my slow learning curve and very encouraging.  I'm even more excited about taking the course again in Newberry this summer.  Hopefully my wife will decide to attend as well as she sounded interested when I explained what we did in the course and how much fun it was.

Now I just need to practice, practice, practice!

DEH

It was great having you and we appreciate your enthusiasm and commitment.  Looking forward to seeing you get your Rifleman patch in Newberry!
-Appleseed: '08-IBC, '09-Red Hat, '09-FT Stewart, '10-RBC, '14, '15, '22 KD
-I.C.E '11 Combat Focus Shooting.
-Tactical Response. '09-'12
-Fighting Rifle/Pistol, Immediate Action Medical, Way of the Rifle
-MTN Guerrilla-2013/Irreg Warfare
-Max Velocity Tactical. 2013-2022. RIFLEMAN,TEAM COYOTE
 CRCDx2,Combat Patrol, Rifleman Challenge,CQB,CTT,FOFx2. DCHx2.
-2Cor10:4-5. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; Casting down imaginations and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, & bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.