News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

LET'S DO IT AGAIN AT KNOB CREEK RANGE,WESTPOINT KY.

Started by Garand Dame, March 19, 2009, 02:31:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garand Dame

All right we had a fantastic weekend at Knob Creek in Westpoint, KY. Two new Riflemen were made-very exciting! Now it's time to get back to bailing. (and I don't mean bailout)  Let's get busy getting people registered for the April 25-26 shoot.  Now is the time to be e-mailing flyers to our friends and family. There is a list of great ideas that I can PM you, if you are ready to get off the couch and man the lines.  Come on Kentucky, now is the time to save our heritage.  Every single one of you are valuable to the cause.  If you are in the Louisville and surrounding areas and you want to get involved PM me ASAP. Like I said NOW IS THE TIME!  Many hands doing a little will accomplish a lot.

Garand Dame

MANSKER

GARAND DAME-
GREAT CHALLENGE! ANY TAKERS?
NOW-A GREAT NEED HAS ARISEN THAT PERHAPS YOU AND JUST A FEW MORE OF US CAN ACCOMPLISH AND
BRING ABOUT AN ENORMOUS IMPACT IN THE KY APPLESEED PROGRAM-THE EPT THAT FUNFALER HAS BEEN SPEAKING ABOUT.
IF ANYONE CAN HELP=HELP OUT NOW-CONTACT FF/STACY IMMEDIATELY AND WE NOT ONLY HELP KNOB CREEK BUT ALL SHOOTS IN KY.
HOW ABOUT IT GANG/  JUST 4-5 DAYS OF 1 HR/DAY  OF EMAILS AND WE WILL HAVE MADE A BIG DIFFERENCE BY TARGETING A HUGH GROUP.
TIME WILL NOT WAIT---DON'T YOU---GET IN TOUCH WITH STACY TODAY AND WE WILL PROJECT THE KY APPLESEED PROGRAM TO A NEW DIMENSION
IN JUST OVER A WEEK FROM NOW.  IT HAS HAS TREMENDOUS IMPACT IN ALL THE OTHER AREAS WHERE IT IS BEING IMPLIMENTED.
WHY NOT KENTUCKY AND WHY NOT US?  THE BIG PUSH IS FOR RECORD ATTENDANCE ON APRIL 19TH SHOOTS.  THIS WILL GET'R DONE.
SOUNDS GOOD BUT WE'VE GOT TO HAVE YOUR HELP.  CAN WE COUNT ON YOU TODAY/
MANSKER
"I came-I saw-I conquered!"---JULIUS
Many men die years before they are buried-I plan to live until I die-and that unexpectedly!