News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2022 Events in WV!

Started by Cold Warrior, April 01, 2022, 06:17:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cold Warrior

Shooters, circle up!

WV events added! 
All events are at the Leetown Gun Club / Isaac Walton League of America (IWLA) range in Kearneysville, WV.

April 2022:
- Friday April 29th;  Half-day event from 12:01 thru 4:30 PM.
- Saturday/Sunday April 30th thru May 1st; Regular, two-day Project Appleseed Rifle Marksmanship clinic, and Patriot's Day weekend event.

October 2022:
- Friday October 7th;  Half-day event from 12:01 thru 4:30 PM.
- Saturday/Sunday October 8 thru 9th; Regular, two-day Project Appleseed Rifle Marksmanship clinic.

What is a Half-day Clinic??  It is not a full project Appleseed Rifle Marksmanship Clinic. It's safety, a little bit of prone shooting, a Red Coat only, and then you're done. It is a great opportunity to get people to see how good the instruction is, and how much fun it is! (there's a description on the main Appleseed site)
This is a powerful new seventh-stepping tool - tell everyone!

Please go to TIPS and sign up now if you're available, tell your fellow shooters, and please help promote at local Gun Clubs, Ranges, and Gun Stores.
And as always, hats can always just show up and shoot, message me or text me to let me know you need a spot on the line.

We hope to see you on the line!

Dave Kyser
(904) 631-2926
davekyser@yahoo.com
COLD WARRIOR
WV SC
"The hour is fast approaching, on which the Honor and Success of the Appleseed mission, and the safety of our bleeding Country depend. Remember citizens, that you are free men and women, fighting for the blessings of Liberty; that slavery will be your portion, and that of your posterity, if you do not acquit yourselves like Riflemen." ~ GW & Fred

Double A Ron

Huzzah!!!  I am so excited to see these events posted.