News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR Alamogordo, NM LadySeed March 26th and March 27th

Started by desert_diver, March 28, 2022, 10:54:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

desert_diver

Nine shooters and four instructors had a great weekend shooting at the Sidney Paul Gordon range in Alamogordo NM. 

Such an enthusiastic group of shooters - really a joy to work with. 

The weather was ideal both days - mid 80's and light breezes. 

Pictures and additional details to follow soon. 

Mrs. Smith

What a great weekend this was!  I'm going to post some pictures tomorrow, so never fear!

I do love a ladies' event. Such fun  :partytime:
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

Magpie

Last weekend was my very first Appleseed event. I have to sayâ€"I left there feeling proud, empowered and more confident. What a wonderful reminder of our great Nation and heritage.  The things I learned are about more than shooting by far! The cadre was outstanding and SO helpful and made learning safe, fun and comfortable!! Can't wait for my next event!
Regards-
Magpie

Mrs. Smith

It is a powerful feeling, isn't it?  I'm looking forward to seeing you and Caron on the line again soon!  And you'll have another chance to earn something shiny  :cool2:
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

Mrs. Smith

Rapid fire prone!

Caron getting the hang of that sling. Dang lefties  ;)

Michelle getting some instruction regarding proper sling adjustment in Standing from desert_diver

Now she's got it!

Gathering data!

Mrs. Smith

Story Time with Maha!

The Hits Count Target

Down in the dirt with Robin!

Nothin' but trouble, these girls  :cool2: @)

All smiles!

Focus!

Charlotte getting a special gift from HotairBill for her "most improved" AQT scores

What an awesome bunch  :1luvu

Bev, Caron, Charlotte, Desert_diver, HotairBill
Wanda, Michelle, Robin, Carrie
Range Mom, Maha, Mrs. Smith

Girls, let's do this again sometime!

Mrs. Smith

A few bonus pics:

Alamogordo, you're all right with us!

Coming down the mountain from Cloudcroft and High Rolls, through  the magic tunnel.
If you know, you know  :cool2:

And finally, HotairBill presents a Rifleman Wisdom poster to Mark Douglas, Rangemaster of Otero County's Sidney Paul Gordon Shooting Range, in appreciation for their years of support for Project Appleseed in Alamogordo.  Thank you, Mark, for everything you and your crew do for us, and for Liberty.  Huzzah!