News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Spreading news about the program!

Started by USSEnterpriseCV6, March 23, 2022, 06:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

USSEnterpriseCV6

Hey all, forgot to post earlier but over the weekend I had a table at the gun show in Hilliard and was able to pass out flyers to around 20 people who hadn't heard of the program and were very interested! Thanks Cadence for the flyers!
Our task is to deal with the dust, but not to burn down the house in order to remove it.
-Francis Schaffer

Rifleman 8/28/22

Cadence

Thank-you for volunteering to help the program.
Any photos of your table?
"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the
whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they
lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader."
~ Samuel Adams

Aliquippa

Kudos to USSEnterprise and to Struggle ( Heather) who does the same as well. She works lots of gun shows around the state (sales and promotions of her personal business) and always has pamphlets and time to talk to folks who stop by her booth.

I've been working on promotion at outside women's events. Ohio has a dearth of P.A. female full instructors. This needs to change. Every place I go, event organizers and attendees bemoan the lack of female instructor/coach/ etc. You can't be what you can't see. This year I've contacted two events (with Charley's okay) both within 1 to 1 1/2 hours from Cleveland (Ashland and Grand River) to volunteer my help and also ask about allowing presence of PA in one form or another. My hope is that it MAY be a possible addition of another host range or two closer to urban areas as well as general program promotion. If so, of course someone higher in the food chain than myself would need to be involved. The cold caller needs a closer.

Any of my P.A. sisters/brothers in NE Ohio interested in helping out private message me.

USSEnterpriseCV6

Quote from: Cadence on March 23, 2022, 09:19:05 PM
Thank-you for volunteering to help the program.
Any photos of your table?

Sorry, forgot to post it. Unfortunately I only got one, but I was sure to have the flyers out!
Our task is to deal with the dust, but not to burn down the house in order to remove it.
-Francis Schaffer

Rifleman 8/28/22