News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Mr. A-Team

Started by dart67eb, March 16, 2022, 01:22:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dart67eb

Folks,

Mr. A-Team will probably do his last shoot for a while in Como.  He will commission into the Marines this spring.  He may still be the youngest Rifleman at ten years and three months.  Dond patched him.  He's been around the program as long as I have since we attended our first shoot when he was nine.

He just received the Outstanding Senior Leadership Award at Ole Miss in the Engineering Department and is also  Honor Graduate in Marine ROTC. 

His older brother was an IIT4 until the USNA scooped him up.  In fact, BeSwift was his sponsor parent at the Academy.  It seems that you will always find help from someone in our community.

Appleseed was a positive influence on these young men.  I want to to thank everyone who helped mould them.

If you can come to Como and say hi or drop him a line, it would mean a lot to me and I'm sure him.

Eb

Ignorance may be bliss, but it's not a virtue.

Google

Congratulations to Mr. A-Team!!  :partytime:

I've had the pleasure of meeting him and he is a fine young man.  I wish him all the best on the next leg of his journey.  I know he will do great things!

You and your family have been a fixture in Appleseed for as long as I can remember.  Looking forward to seeing you on the line somewhere down the road.

Google

dond

It's quite an accomplishment to go from a Cricket at age 9, and then to shoot Rifleman at just barely age 10. And then to do everything else he has done. He has a great future in the Marines and afterward. He is indeed an excellent young man. I love him and the whole family.  :1luvu What a tribute they are to Appleseed.
Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add "within the limits of the law" because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.  Thomas Jefferson

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.  H. L. Mencken