News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

IBC

Started by AK-84, February 06, 2022, 10:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AK-84

The IBC is posted and will be at the USSA clubhouse. Looking forward to seeing everybody.
Just remember this is a GLORIOUS CAUSE we do.

Taka222

I probably won't have time to be there all day (Anatomy and Physiology homework SUCKS), but if you guys go for dinner or anything, I'd love to join you!
PREPAREDNESS - "When you need it and don't have it, you will sing a different tune." Burt Gummer

509gman

I may have to ditch Saturday in order to pick up a "machine that goes PING!", but I'll know more later.
"What! what! men, dodging this way for single bullets! What will you do when they open fire along the whole line? I am ashamed of you. They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist-"
Last words of Union Gen. John Sedgwick, before he was killed by a Confederate sniper.

Gus

Bad timing for me-I can't attend.  My wife and I are flying to Hawaii on Sunday.  While we are in Hawaii, my middle son is leaving for New Hampshire.  We'll be spending Saturday with him.

Gus
"Mental notes aren't worth the paper they're written on" - Mark Twain

"Pick up a rifle and you change instantly from a subject to a citizen" - Jeff Cooper

509gman

What time is the start of business?
"What! what! men, dodging this way for single bullets! What will you do when they open fire along the whole line? I am ashamed of you. They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist-"
Last words of Union Gen. John Sedgwick, before he was killed by a Confederate sniper.