Author Topic: IBC  (Read 240 times)

Offline AK-84

• Alaska Rifleman 84
IBC
« on: February 06, 2022, 10:38:36 PM »
The IBC is posted and will be at the USSA clubhouse. Looking forward to seeing everybody.
Just remember this is a GLORIOUS CAUSE we do.

Offline Taka222

• Shoot Boss
  • AK Rifleman #30
Re: IBC
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2022, 06:28:47 PM »
I probably won't have time to be there all day (Anatomy and Physiology homework SUCKS), but if you guys go for dinner or anything, I'd love to join you!
PREPAREDNESS - "When you need it and don't have it, you will sing a different tune." Burt Gummer

Offline 509gman

• Instructor
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2022, 12:43:17 AM »
I may have to ditch Saturday in order to pick up a "machine that goes PING!", but I'll know more later.
"What! what! men, dodging this way for single bullets! What will you do when they open fire along the whole line? I am ashamed of you. They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist-"
Last words of Union Gen. John Sedgwick, before he was killed by a Confederate sniper.

Offline Gus

• Instructor In Training 1
  • Known Distance x Determination = Rifleman
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2022, 11:12:45 PM »
Bad timing for me-I can't attend.  My wife and I are flying to Hawaii on Sunday.  While we are in Hawaii, my middle son is leaving for New Hampshire.  We'll be spending Saturday with him.

Gus
"Mental notes aren't worth the paper they're written on" - Mark Twain

"Pick up a rifle and you change instantly from a subject to a citizen" - Jeff Cooper

Offline 509gman

• Instructor
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2022, 04:09:09 PM »
What time is the start of business?
"What! what! men, dodging this way for single bullets! What will you do when they open fire along the whole line? I am ashamed of you. They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist-"
Last words of Union Gen. John Sedgwick, before he was killed by a Confederate sniper.