News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2021 Ohio Christmas Party AAR

Started by Shep, December 15, 2021, 09:39:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shep

We had a great evening at the 2021 Instructor's Christmas party, plenty of food and plenty of fun. It was a great way to welcome in the holiday season, and allowed an opportunity to meet the families of fellow instructors. The kids had a blast opening presents and joining in on the fun.

Again this year we had our big boxes filled with Amazon return items. Everyone drew numbers and took turns reaching into the covered boxes and drawing out an item.  No one knew what he or she might pull out, which added to the fun!

Thanks to all who attended, we're looking forward to next year's party!

"The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that... it is their right and duty to be at all times armed." -Thomas Jefferson

Shep

Photos
"The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that... it is their right and duty to be at all times armed." -Thomas Jefferson

Shep

Photos

Shep

Photos

Corvette

So good to see so many young ones at the event.  Huzzah!!!!   Great Ohio tradition and I hope it continues into the future.  Wishing the best for Ohio Appleseed in 2022. 

Sorry I could not join you all but I had a family conflict. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!