News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Kudos to WI for a good event

Started by scuzzy, December 08, 2021, 12:34:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scuzzy

Kudos to WI. Received the email pasted below yesterday.

I am writing to let you know what a terrific experience my first Appleseed event was this past weekend. I attended a one-day event in Racine, Wisconsin. I was seemingly one of the less, probably the least, experienced shooter on the line that day. All or the instructors were extremely patient with me and really advocated for me throughout the day, even taking the extra step to help me confirm that my sights were way off, coaching me on how to compensate for the problem.

That sight issue, combined with inclement weather, were not a recipe for a novice shooter like myself coming anywhere near a qualifying score at the end of the day, but it was still an incredible experience that I have already started recommending to people, some of whom are not firearm owners.

Thanks for making this experience available.
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Theokestral

Thanks for passing this along. It's like getting paid double  ;)