News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Idea for a Work Sheet

Started by Mahamotorworks, December 03, 2021, 12:16:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mahamotorworks

With the recent shift to more people homeschooling. Would it be possible to make a work sheet that would allow for some more interaction and learning besides the show up and shoot?  Was thinking along the line that has the student do research on what we cover in the preamble to the strike and the Dangerous old men/women. That way instead of a Cadre telling them you can ask them about certain dates or events and let them share/teach us and the other shooters. I think a before and after work sheet would be a great tool to help spread the message and help the over all interaction.

MAHA
Sufficient speed, Acceptable drag.

So what is Project Appleseed Business?  What would the Ghost of Project Appleseed say to us?

"Business!'" cried the Ghost of Project Appleseed, wringing its hands again.  "Liberty was my business; Heritage, History, Freedom, and Pursuit of Happiness, were, all, my business. The deals of Marksmanship were but a drop of water in the comprehensive ocean of my business!"
-Adapted from Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol.

300berg

I like the idea of more homeschool interaction.  I believe nationally more than 10% of all children are now homeschooled...big market and lots of interest.

I'd be happy to collaborate with you on this.

Mahamotorworks

I will get my ideas down on paper this week and we can look at it.

Found a little more help, just need to get her on the forum as well.

MAHA
Sufficient speed, Acceptable drag.

So what is Project Appleseed Business?  What would the Ghost of Project Appleseed say to us?

"Business!'" cried the Ghost of Project Appleseed, wringing its hands again.  "Liberty was my business; Heritage, History, Freedom, and Pursuit of Happiness, were, all, my business. The deals of Marksmanship were but a drop of water in the comprehensive ocean of my business!"
-Adapted from Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol.

Mrs. Smith

Quote from: Mahamotorworks on December 05, 2021, 12:35:06 PM
I will get my ideas down on paper this week and we can look at it.

Found a little more help, just need to get her on the forum as well.

MAHA

She's going to need a forum handle anyway, in the long run  ;)
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

Mrs. Smith

Maha, what ever happened with this?  Is Janice on board?
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24