News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Kerrville Nov 6th and 7th check in - who's all going??? let's get it!

Started by Cool Arrow, November 05, 2021, 10:08:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cool Arrow

Hey everyone, super pumped about 2 days of shooting with great folks!
Who's all coming out to shoot?

I really hope Kerrville keeps these shoots a regular thing. I know I can convince more people to come with more local opportunities like Kerrville and San Antonio. I can talk to people about shooting position shooting until I'm blue in the face, And lord know I often do  @)
But there is nothing like being behind the gun and hitting that shingle at the end of a shoot, or hitting your first shot for a V in standing after feeling like your groups look like a shotgun blast
Rifleman 11/6/2021
Distinguished Rifleman 12/4/2021

"Fear is the enemy, confidence is the cure" - Emil Praslick, USAMU

"I am confident of certain victory, Pil Sung!"

GenX Minuteman

Hey Javier,

Great to see you coming back to another Appleseed!!!!  Looks like myself (Chad), and Tim will be helping with Instruction and Ron will be the Shoot Boss.  We are certainly eager to get the Kerrville range established and going strong.  On that note, "Thank you greatly" for signing up!!!  We all look forward to having a great time out there this weekend!

Always Vote for Freedom,
Chad Stovell - GenX Minuteman

GenX Minuteman

Hey Javier,

Man, I am so proud of your accomplishments!!!!  It was very moving to see you make Rifleman this weekend, first AQT out of the box!  This is what we as Instructors love to see!  Your dedication and perseverance are the true definition of a Rifleman!!!!  Way to go sir!!!  We are all honored to call you a Rifleman Brother!

Chad - GenX Minuteman

Cool Arrow

Hey Chad,
I appreciate what you guys do so much. Ya'll gave me the seeds for a passion for marksmanship.
I literally could not be doing any of the shooting sports I love now without you guys.
I'm so happy that you, Tim, and Ron were there for all of it. Very few people will understand what all of these weekends mean.

Got these great shots of the range, one from the morning:

These from the afternoon:

And I'll only be able to brag about this one time :D

Rifleman 11/6/2021

PaleRider

Great job, Javier! See you at many more events in the future! Way to practice during the summer dry spell!
Tim
"And I looked, and behold a pale horse; and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him." Rev 6:8

Cool Arrow

Quote from: PaleRider on November 10, 2021, 11:30:12 AM
Great job, Javier! See you at many more events in the future! Way to practice during the summer dry spell!
Tim
It was a long 4 summer dry spell since my last one haha. My last one was the weekend you earned your green hat!
Yes absolutely! I'll be there in December and January. Also up for any Known Distance events.
Rifleman 11/6/2021