News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Eagle Creek, OR DRRC October 30 and 31

Started by Flipper, November 03, 2021, 03:15:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flipper

Well it was a gorgeous weekend for an Appleseed. A little windy on Saturday, but nice clear skies and no rain.
19 shooters came out both Saturday and Sunday to learn some history and get to know their rifles a little bit better.

Turns out half the line had attended an Appleseed before and were more than happy to come back to learn some more.
By lunch time on Saturday just about everyone had groups that were smaller than 6moa and were just about sighted in. I was very impressed with how well everyone did with applying the techniques being taught. Everyone had a teachable attitude and it was reflected in everyone's progress through out the weekend.

Congratulations to our 5 new rifleman and 3 requalification's.
This included Chris A, Chris D, Joel, Patrick, and Roman. All of these shooters continued to put multiple Rifleman scores on several AQTs.
For those that were very close I hope you come back and try again. A Rifleman is persistent!

Probably in the next month we will have events on the calendar for next year in OR.
I hope to see you all again on the Appleseed trail. I'll post pictures up when I am have them in a google drive album.

Best regards,
Flipper

Flipper

https://photos.app.goo.gl/k6P9Pa9Wi8qPK6Tn9

Pictures are up!
Sorry for the delay. I was leaving for a road trip the week after this shoot.
Thank you all again for coming. I hope to see you on the line again.

Best regards,
Flipper

mikek

Thanks for the training. I really enjoyed it. I wished I had made Rifleman, but sadly, I did not. To quote a friend, "Dang. I guess that means I have to do another AppleSeed."