News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR Pistol event Leyden, MA 10/23-24/2021

Started by lupis42, November 01, 2021, 11:36:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lupis42

That was a fantastic weekend! 

Congratulations to our new Pistoleerâ„¢s, MetalGodz, Goodpiper, Mwolf, Tominct, and Frank! 

This was our first full weekend, open to all pistol event in NE, and it was extremely kind of the weather to show mercy on our shooters, giving the line clear sunny skies and warm days in beautiful Leyden to work from.  We shot our first PQTs late Saturday, and we got into several more by Sunday afternoon - completely depleting my supply of the aforementioned targets.  Our shooters and instructors even got some practical demonstrations of DA/SA and SA revolvers appearing on the line, for those shooters hoping to capitalize on .45. 

When the worst thing that you can say of an Appleseed is that the shoot boss ran out of patches, you know the weekend was good.
You can never be too rich, too good looking, or too well armed.

goodpiper

Thank you lupis42 for a great weekend. It was eye opening, informative, and provided plenty of gris for continued practice.

Thank you!

Thanks also to aim and my wife for showing me how to do the pictures.

TOMINCT

It was a great weekend for the first Appleseed Pistol Clinic in the northeast.

I wanted to find out what it was about and learned and re learned some things from the past. It's a good class for those who haven't done much in the way of practical shooting, to gain a leg up on that and a good way to bring back skills that haven't been practiced in a while.

Great job by Lupis42, aim and the IT crew that helped. Hopefully this catches on and spreads amongst those who've been asleep too long.
crak's battle road IBC 10-09
Ramseur 2-12!
ninsho's battle road IBC 6-13