News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New NY State Coordinator! T. WOLF!!!

Started by Maximum Ordinate, October 29, 2021, 08:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maximum Ordinate

Please join me in welcoming T. WOLF who has accepted the role of NY State Coordinator!  A New York native, Travis spearheaded getting events back on the state calendar.  He has a passion for the Empire State!

I would be remiss if I didn't take a moment and thank Josie Wales, who has served in that role for many years.  He's still with us, but taking a knee to manage some life issues. 

T. WOLF - congratulations on the bigger bucket!

In Liberty,
MO
"... the most valuable of all talents, that of never using two words where one will do."
-Thomas Jefferson

We're in the Liberty business.  Stay on Mission - Stay on Message.

Want to be a more effective Instructor?  Visit Appleseed Academy.

T. WOLF

Thank you Maximum Ordinate and VietVet for the opportunity to serve New York.

For those who don't know me - I reside in Detroit MI but was born and raised in Rochester NY and still have extensive family connections in the state.  I'm in the Upstate region pretty frequently throughout the year, and looking forward to getting back downstate again as well.

I was truly humbled by the turnout we received in Ontario NY at the beginning of this month.  The enthusiasm from the shooters there was overwhelming, and we really hope to capitalize on that momentum heading into 2022.  We have two new orange hat volunteers, and I suspect more on the way.

Like many states in our Union, New York has been facing unprecedented threats to personal liberty and constitutional freedoms.  But New York is also home to an impressive population of Americans who aren't ready to give up on our founding principles.  We have our work cut out for us there, certainly - and objectives won't be achieved overnight - but I do believe Project Appleseed can play a meaningful role in preserving and restoring Liberty to the Empire State.

I'm going to need help (probably lots of it), and would start by asking any dormant volunteers in the state to reach out to me if they are still willing and able to support Project Appleseed events.  We need patriots who are willing to express their faith in New York by working to improve it.  If you can't volunteer but still have connections to supporting ranges/clubs in your area, I'd like to hear from you as well.

Thanks in advance!
T. WOLF
"There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leaders, and concerting measures in opposition to each other." ~John Adams 1780

Charley

Congratulations T. WOLF!

Awesome job getting Appleseed back into NY State! I'm happy to help in anyway I can!

Charley

MattNH

Travis - congratulations!  Anything you need for support - let me know.  And I will make the trip to Ontario next year too

MattNH
Appleseed is friend to all, enemy to none

Ghostring

Great news! Congratulations and thanks for stepping up!
"Whoever looks upon them as an irregular mob, will find himself very much mistaken...
     They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about..." - Lord Hugh Percy

"If a man's from Texas, he'll tell you.  If he's not, why embarrass him by asking?" - John Gunther

"That's Kirby-level shooting, right there!" - Trailman

Dude

Strength and honor

Semper SOM/SOM

Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state. --Thomas Jefferson

Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty. --Thomas Jefferson

Black Knight

Travis, way to go!! thanks for stepping up!
Black Knight
1st AS: Tuscaloosa, AL OCT  8-9, 2016
Applecore: Jun 6, 2017
AC/RSO: Jul 12, 2017
IBC: Pelham, TN Feb 23-24, 2019
Pistol IBC: Mar 5,2021

Mrs. Smith

Congrats, Travis!! Welcome to the SC family!
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

Eagle Keeper

I have come here to chew gum and teach riflemen the art of shooting one hole groups and I'm all out of bubblegum.
   Z-man
You can't shoot perfect if you don't know what perfect looks like.
     Somebody

Captain

Thanks T. Wolf!! Way to go the extra mile to help rekindle Appleseed in NY . . . especially when you're in Michigan. I hope I get a chance to attend an event there soon!
There's things that gnaw on a man worse than dyin'. - Open Range

VietVet

NY will become strong again.
Thanks Travis for taking on this task.

NY be aware The Wolf is on the hunt! 😀
                                    OUR
FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW!

Parallax

Cannibal

"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants" - Thomas Jefferson

Rifleman - October 7, 2023 - Dunbarton, NH

TOMINCT

Congrats and thanks for your efforts!
crak's battle road IBC 10-09
Ramseur 2-12!
ninsho's battle road IBC 6-13

Google

Congratulations, Travis, and, more importantly, thank you for your willingness to stretch out and take on this responsibility!   :bow:

Tennessee Beast

In giving us dominion over the animal kingdom, God has signified His will that we subdue the beast within ourselves.
John Lancaster Spalding

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, 1775

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."  George Washington 1790

"[T]o preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them…"
- Richard Henry Lee, Declaration Signer

Practice every time you get a chance. - Bill Monroe

EZ3

"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

Crazyduckhunter

thank you TWolf. I will support NY in any way that I can. Hope fully this Buffalo venue works out for us.

CDH

KodyJaret

JustKim

ACCEPT YOUR WOBBLE!

It's not about perfection -- it's about progress!!

I LOVE this stuff!

"Perhaps you and I have lived with this miracle too long to be properly appreciative. Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it have never known it again."  Ronald Reagan

Taylor

God Bless You Sir! Keep fighting the good fight.
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

Ramblin' Wreck

Thanks for stepping up T Wolf.  ^:)^
Ramblin' Wreck
"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."  ― Samuel Adams

KD Requal Huntsville 11/13/22 with scoped Service Rifle 47/50
25m Requal 2/1/2020 with AR15 scored 247
25m Requal 4/17/2021 with .22 bolt gun - 237
61 KD and UKD events run/worked as of 1/18/22

You can't miss fast enough to qualify.

Without a heritage every generation starts over.

Beware an old man who still shoots iron sights.

"War is when your Government tells you who the enemy is. Revolution is when you figure it out for yourself" - unknown

Guntuckian

Thanks for stepping up!  NY needs ya!
--------------------------------------------------
1st Appleseed:           04/20/2013 - Palm Bay, FL
Rifleman:                   02/01/2014 - Palm Bay, FL
Cleared 1st Redcoat:   02/02/2014 - Palm Bay, FL
1st KD:  Palm Bay 8/14
1st IBC:  Dunnellon 4/15
Palm Bay 4/17 KD Rifleman
Palm Bay 10/20 Rimfire KD Rifleman
NRA Certified (Rifle and Pistol Instructor, RSO)

O.___.                            
  )V        O.___.                    
  /%       ( V       ,____    O.___.
/  %      o/L         ,___--- V