News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Congratulations to the new Ohio State Coordinator

Started by SteelThunder, October 22, 2021, 05:31:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteelThunder

Please join me in congratulating Charley on accepting the role of Ohio State Coordinator!  I let the OH cadre know a few days ago via PM (sorry if I missed anyone) and it's time to publicly announce it!

Many thanks to the OH cadre for their fantastic growth over the last few years!  Please give your full support to Charley as we look forward to even greater things!

SteelThunder
NRA Patron Member, SAF Life Member
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor, RSO
Warlord of the West

Ultima vox civis
"Learning occurs only after repetitive, demoralizing failures." - Pat Rogers
"Silence in the face of evil is itself evil; God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer
"So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart." - Tecumseh
"Never attribute to treachery, that which can adequately be explained by incompetence" - Bonaparte, Hanlon, et al

little buddy

Charley,
Congratulations Yankee and I are so proud of you. You're a great asset to Appleseed.
^:)^ ..:..

Little buddy

OP 78

Rifleman 4/17/2021
Pistoleerâ„¢ 7/10/2021
KD qualified 9/11/2021
Rimfire Kd qualified 10/23/2021

dond

Congratulations Charley!!!  ^:)^  A better pick for SC could not have been made.  :beer:
Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add "within the limits of the law" because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.  Thomas Jefferson

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.  H. L. Mencken

Charles McKinley

I hope this means I see you and the family more often!

HUZZAH HUZZAH HUZZAH!

You will be a great SC.
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

Mrs. Smith

Huzzah, Charley!!

Thank you for accepting a bigger bucket!

Each of us who've taken on an SC or RC position has faced a different set of challenges,  not the least of which can be that of filling the shoes of those who came before you.  I've no doubt that you'll face those challenges as a Rifleman should; with patience and persistence. And, I'm sure the Ohio cadre will do all they can to support you as you make this role your very own. With the cadre and our RCs behind us, and the support of the other SCs in our Regions and across the country, we have the tools we need to be effective for the Mission.

Congratulations!

I'm at your service,
Traci
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

Doc Willi

Congratulations and thank you for stepping up!!!
All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Guntuckian

Congrats, Charley!  Thanks for stepping up and taking on a larger role. 

Corvette, thanks for all you have accomplished!  Ohio is all the better because of you and Charley supporting Appleseed!

--------------------------------------------------
1st Appleseed:           04/20/2013 - Palm Bay, FL
Rifleman:                   02/01/2014 - Palm Bay, FL
Cleared 1st Redcoat:   02/02/2014 - Palm Bay, FL
1st KD:  Palm Bay 8/14
1st IBC:  Dunnellon 4/15
Palm Bay 4/17 KD Rifleman
Palm Bay 10/20 Rimfire KD Rifleman
NRA Certified (Rifle and Pistol Instructor, RSO)

O.___.                            
  )V        O.___.                    
  /%       ( V       ,____    O.___.
/  %      o/L         ,___--- V

Maximum Ordinate

Charley, you have big shoes to fill... but you're the right Rifleman for the job!

Congratulations on the bigger bucket!

Huzzah!!!

-MO
"... the most valuable of all talents, that of never using two words where one will do."
-Thomas Jefferson

We're in the Liberty business.  Stay on Mission - Stay on Message.

Want to be a more effective Instructor?  Visit Appleseed Academy.

cwcdl79

Third Degree

Charley,

Congratulations on your new AS role!

Feel free to call on me for help at anytime.

Third Degree

Shep

Charley,
Thank You for accepting the responsibilities!
"The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that... it is their right and duty to be at all times armed." -Thomas Jefferson

Codebook

Knowledge is power

Charley

I am quite a bit behind but....

Thank you all!! I'm looking forward to working with you all!