Author Topic: Thanks Oregon  (Read 97 times)

Offline scuzzy

• Senior Instructor-RBC/IBC
  • Charter Pistol Instructor

• Senior Staff: IT
Thanks Oregon
« on: October 12, 2021, 10:01:59 AM »
Hey All,

Got a really nice email last night about Oregon:

I would like to take a minute to commend the excellent two day course your organization recently sponsored in Grants Pass OR.  I am a 59 year old man with 32 years in law enforcement and have attended and coordinated more trainings than I could possibly recall.  I am still recovering from the contortions and humility required by the course.  That being said, your program and instructors were exceptional.  The program was engaging with historical references and stories.  It was structured and paced so as not to leave anyone behind or bore anyone else  The instructors were obviously knowledgeable in the material, but patient.  I can't say enough about the presenters, and the fact I can remember their names speaks to that fact.  Thanks to Griff, Bob, Andy, Lori and a special call out to Matt for his assistance when I had an equipment issue.  I wish I had as committed personnel when I was a training manager.  To use the term they taught us, "Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah" to them all.
I just wanted to be left alone.

Offline Mrs. Smith

• Deputy Ladyseed National Coordinator - NM State Coordinator
  • designated Shoot Boss
  • TANSTAAFL!
Re: Thanks Oregon
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2021, 11:07:57 AM »
That's beautiful  :1luvu
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"I will accept the rules that you feel are necessary for YOUR freedom. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." - Robert A. Heinlein

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

"I can kill you with my brain." - River Tam

Rifleman 5/29/16
Distinguished Rifleman 06/19/19 LADYSEED
KD Rifleman 10/20/19  KD Requal 10/04/20

Offline P7

• Northwest Regional Coordinator
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2021, 04:42:04 PM »
Outstanding!  Thanks to Griff/Prescott for traveling over to shoot bioss this event.  I'm glad (but not surprised!) to hear it went well.
Bradley "Brad" Foster (P7)
COL, U.S. Army (Retired)
Northwest Regional Coordinator

313-549-4956
bradley.foster@projectappleseed.net

"The great object is that every man be armed."  - Patrick Henry

Offline just.a.guy

• Instructor
  • Pistol Instructor

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2021, 07:31:56 PM »
Always nice to hear some positive feedback from our shooters! Thanks to Prescott as well for coming help make the event a success.

Keep an eye out for another shoot early next year!
Matt
California and Oregon
Rifleman, Pistoleer, KD and Instructor
Always learning!