Author Topic: Pensacola, FL 2-3 Oct 2021 AAR  (Read 138 times)

Offline Engineer shooting

• Master Instructor
  • Charter Pistol Instructor

• 1,123 Yards, 16" carbine, prone, sling only
Pensacola, FL 2-3 Oct 2021 AAR
« on: October 04, 2021, 04:40:39 PM »
Great times, good people, and congratulations to new rifleman, new blue hat, new orange hat, the hits keep coming.  O0

Alchemist even though busy with family came and set up the range.  :bow:

The Instructors that came worked hard, they are the best of the best.

If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

Offline Lucky Lori

• Shoot Boss
  • Charter Pistol Instructor

Re: Pensacola, FL 2-3 Oct 2021 AAR
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2021, 07:11:10 PM »
It was a good event. Although everyone signed up didn't make it those who came did a good job.  Congrats to Vince who scored rifleman.  Thanks to  Ken, Kim, Chuck, Rick, & new blue hat  Deloris for all of your time & help.

Offline JustKim

• Ladyseed National Coordinator
  • designated Shoot Boss
  • Pistol Instructor

• RBC/KD IDMR 02/17; requal 06/2018 48/50
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2021, 01:26:21 PM »
A great weekend with some great folks. Vince is perfect example of persistence and perseverance being the most important tools in a rifleman's tool box. He worked hard on using the positions his health would allow and perfected them throughout the weekend. The results say it all, with all he had to overcome he ended the weekend with his patch. Congratulations Vince on a job well done! I look forward to working with you.
ACCEPT YOUR WOBBLE!

It's not about perfection -- it's about progress!!

I LOVE this stuff!

“Perhaps you and I have lived with this miracle too long to be properly appreciative. Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it have never known it again.”  Ronald Reagan

Offline gunjunkie

• designated Shoot Boss
  • Pistol Instructor

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2021, 07:26:51 PM »
Great weekend, congratulations Vince and Deloris on your new Hats. Look forward to working with you soon.
Be aware of yourself and everything around you.

Honesty is the first chapter of the book of wisdom! Thomas Jefferson