News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Fenton, MI - Sep 18/19, 2021

Started by T. WOLF, September 21, 2021, 10:01:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T. WOLF

Thank you to everyone who joined us at Fenton Lakes Sportsmans Club last weekend.  It was fantastic working with all of you on Saturday - and I'm sorry I couldn't make it both days.  I heard there were a couple of shooters who got very close to Rifleman scores on Sunday.  Don't get discouraged - a Rifleman persists!  Thank you also to our excellent crew of instructors for making this a great shoot.

I am working on collecting some pictures....
"There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leaders, and concerting measures in opposition to each other." ~John Adams 1780

Miki

What a great weekend! Thank you all for coming out. Congrats to Brian for his rifleman score. To those who shot 209s…keep at it, you'll get there. Seriously, if there was one more 209 you all would have seen me cry and that's not something I'm prone to doing. It was my honor to spend Sunday with you all and I hope to see you all again soon!
Respectfully,
Miki

MrZeke

Better late than never.....

What a great weekened, and so many shooters right on the cusp of rifleman.  Keep working, a rifleman persists! 
As per my usual, I started with pics Saturday morning then got so caught up in the stories/instruction that I didn't take many more the rest of the weeekend.  Lol

Here are the few that I did get:

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach unto himself.� - Thomas Paine

"There is certainly no small danger, that indifference may lead to disgust, and disgust to contempt; and thus gradually undermine all the protection intended by this clause of our national bill of rights." - Supreme Court Justice Joseph Story, 1833 Treatise regarding the 2nd Amendment