News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ohio has a new Green Hat - Meadow!

Started by ITB, September 21, 2021, 08:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ITB

Please join me in congratulating Meadow, who earned his Green Hat this past weekend at Curtice. 

Well done, sir!  Huzzah!

"I will either set my country free, or shed my last drop of blood to make her so." -  Dr. Joseph Warren

" ITB glides through the highways of the Midwest like a Velvet Fog, unfettered by mortal speed limits, leaving only the knowledge of American Heritage and Marksmanship (and a faint whiff of ghost pepper sauce) in his wake." - Oz

CF KD requal - Muenster, TX  11/25/23

cwcdl79

Charley

Huzzah! Congratulations Meadow! Little Buddy and I wish we were there for this! Thanks for being flexible!

Chieflane

Congratulations!

K just said (it's about time)

Codebook

Knowledge is power

Crazyduckhunter

Third Degree

Congratulations!

I look forward to working with you in your new capacity!

Corvette

Fine job sir, heartiest congrats.   

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Tennessee Beast

In giving us dominion over the animal kingdom, God has signified His will that we subdue the beast within ourselves.
John Lancaster Spalding

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, 1775

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."  George Washington 1790

"[T]o preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them…"
- Richard Henry Lee, Declaration Signer

Practice every time you get a chance. - Bill Monroe

Cadence

Way to go Meadow - Congratulations O0

I can still remember your first shoot at Gibsonburg
"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the
whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they
lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader."
~ Samuel Adams

Dagny

Congratulations!!   ^:)^

Ray and I enjoyed meeting you in Curtice last month, and hope to find you on the range in November when we come into Ohio for another Appleseed Pistol Clinic.  I'm no longer in need of a wheelchair and plan to hobble up to the line this time on two feet.
"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." â€" Ayn Rand

1st Appleseed: Patriots Day 2009
https://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=6695.0

2nd Appleseed: August 2011
https://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=24570.0

Rifleman Score: Pending

Fair weather shooting confirmed.
1st Appleseed Pistol Clinic 21AUG2021 Curtice, OH - temps reached 100
2nd Appleseed Pistol Clinic 13NOV2021 Piqua, OH - it snowed
3rd Appleseed Pistol Clinic 21MAY2022 Curtice, OH - temps just right!
Scored Pistoleer™ with a 215 on 21MAY2022 https://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=63008.0
Cleared Appleseed Pistol Clinic redcoat 22May2022

EZ3

"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

Shep

"The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that... it is their right and duty to be at all times armed." -Thomas Jefferson

Aliquippa

WOO HOO!

All that hard work ( and patience) has yielded this wonderful success. Congrats, Meadow :beer:

Black Knight

A hearty congratulations for all that hard work!!!
Black Knight
1st AS: Tuscaloosa, AL OCT  8-9, 2016
Applecore: Jun 6, 2017
AC/RSO: Jul 12, 2017
IBC: Pelham, TN Feb 23-24, 2019
Pistol IBC: Mar 5,2021

Texas T

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

Charles McKinley

Huzzah!  Congratulations and thank you for all the effort and hard work this took.
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

malabar

All that hard work, just so you can take on more hard work!

Congrats and THANKS fort stepping up.
The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision, one designed for those exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed -- where the government refuses to stand for reelection and silences those who protest; where courts have lost the courage to oppose, or can find no one to enforce their decrees. However improbable these contingencies may seem today, facing them unprepared is a mistake a free people get to make only once.

-- Justice Alex Kozinski, US 9th Circuit Court, 2003

Doc Willi

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Shadow870

Congratulations Meadow! Looking forward to working with you agian!
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of both tyrants and patriots. - Thomas Jefferson