News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Racine, WI AAR - Sept. 18 - 19, 2021

Started by Ironmike, September 17, 2021, 10:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironmike

Getting Ready for what appears to be a GREAT two day Applseed.

Weather looks like it is in our favor and we have an awesome Cadre to serve our shooters (Again! As  usual!!).

More Seed worthy notes and news to follow!
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Ironmike

All Right!,

Sorry for the delay. Duty calls.
We had one heck of a great Seed in Racine on the 18th and 19th!!! One of the family groups brought a friend and his wife to help them out with instruction. When we found out that he had been to a couple of Appleseeds, before and had qualified Rifleman... we put an Orange hat on him!! THANK YOU David! THEN! his wife, who has been to seeds before and is awaiting her qualification, took a Blue Hat! THANK YOU Cynthia! Get signed up on the forum and let me know what your forum names are so we can get it all official!
More news... we had two very capable youth with us. Both 12 years young and they progressed wonderfully. More qualifications and hats in the future, we think.
Two of our Shooters Shot Rifleman on Sunday and one of them requalified later in the day. The other has been to a Seed, before and has stepped up to take an Orange hat, with the other ( a friend of the RCLRC Appleseeds from the past) giving the possibility of a future hat, to come. CONGRATULATIONS JUAN (Dinotraks)! Excited to have you aboard. Jason, we aren't going to let you get away! LOL!
The Instructor Core and I had such a great time with this group and are looking forward to seeing all of them in the near future.
Will get more pictures up on Wednesday. Really. I promise! (Momma Bear59 will remind me).
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Reckless Rick

Strong Appleseed weekend Mike! What.. Two new volunteer's willing to take the torch.
Look,Listen and support...not always the easiest

Ironmike

Oh My Gosh!

Missed mentioning another Rifleman! CONGRATULATIONS GARRET!! Well done sir.

Dave 11H

Hi Mike,

It was fun being able to help. I will try to get to more of the events at RCLRC. Hopefully I can get my KD Rifleman on Saturday October 9th. See you there.
5/29-30/2010 First Rifleman
12/06/20 Second Rifleman (Winterseed)
9/18-19/21 Orange Hat

Ironmike

Sorry for the delay...
Have been on a Safari into the world of IT, trying to get these posted. :DH:

Ironmike

More! and more to come!

Ironmike

Taa, Daa! The dragon has been SLAIN!!

Ironmike

I know, I know!!! Just sit sideways in your chair. It'll be fine.

Red Momma Bear

"Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing."  John Stuart Mill in 1867

Red Momma Bear

"Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing."  John Stuart Mill in 1867