News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Still One Spot Open New Philly KD

Started by Corvette, August 29, 2021, 11:06:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Ohio AS,

We still have three two One open slots for the KD event in Oct at New Philly, Ohio.  Great range and great chance for instructors or shooters to test their skills at full distance. 

If you can join us, sign up sooner rather than later so you are not closed out.  We only need 3 2 more to sell out the event.  Don't get closed out.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Corvette

We are down to two open slots at New Philly KD.  Any of you instructors who want to earn your Long Distance patch better sign up sooner rather than later or you will get closed out. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Shadow870

I snagged the 3rd to last spot. I need the practice. I will be happy to use the truck again to drive people as needed. Camping available in the club house again, like at the last shoot? Looking forward to seeing everyone!
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of both tyrants and patriots. - Thomas Jefferson

Corvette

Shadow870,  Yep, just like the last one.  Movie night on Friday, bunking in clubhouse, Corvette b-fasts and usual great company. 

Corvette