News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Need One More Shooter for ECCL

Started by Corvette, August 28, 2021, 12:28:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Ohio AS,

We only need one more shooter at Erie County Conservation Club for a sell out.  Event is 9-18&19-2021.  Let's find that last shooter and add another sell out to our 2021 record. 

Huzzah!!!!!

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Crazyduckhunter

Corvette

Well, we are now sold out at ECCL, great job everyone. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Codebook

I have confirmed my schedule is clear. Do you need a rusty Blue Hat to help?
Knowledge is power

Corvette

Absolutely,

Go to TIPs and sign up.  See you in two weeks.

Corvette

Codebook

Knowledge is power

Maximum Ordinate

Quote from: Pafm on September 09, 2021, 10:59:34 PM
I can't get into TIPS

You're in a retired status because we have no records of you working an event in the past couple of years.

If you've been working off-the-books or would like to be brought back to active status, please contact your State Coordinator and ask him to contact Instructor Promotions to work things out.

best,
MO
"... the most valuable of all talents, that of never using two words where one will do."
-Thomas Jefferson

We're in the Liberty business.  Stay on Mission - Stay on Message.

Want to be a more effective Instructor?  Visit Appleseed Academy.