News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Houghton Lake, MI August 14 & 15, 2021

Started by D.O.M., August 16, 2021, 06:16:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D.O.M.

Houghton Lake Sportsman's Club continues to be a reliable supporter of Project Appleseed!

Thank You, HLSC!  :F

What an amazing group of Americans that showed up for the event. I am humbled by your participation.

Dave and Noah: Thanks for making the trip from Indiana. Noah, you are getting so much better! Very well done, young man! You have a fine son there, Dave!

The Williams Family: Wow. Tom, you earned the question trophy for sure. Your "Total Participant Involvement" kept the instruction lively. Remember, you aren't the only one who needed answers to those questions... Nate; Thanks for bringing your parents and supplying rifles for them. Good shooting as well! Sherry: You are most impressive. Your tenacity is remarkable. I am so glad you stuck it out through the first courses of fire. You are obviously a natural shooter!
I'm looking forward to seeing how the search for a range near Twin Lake works out.

BTW, anyone who knows the story of the Gordian Knot is all right by me  :cool2:

Dalton: Thanks for coming out and suffering with us on the sand. You and Nate keep at it!

Raymond: What a great young man. Making plans and working them. Well done, and I hope to see (or hear about) you at other events.

Thanks also to Chris, a.k.a. William G. Gruff III for setting up this event and making it happen for another year in a row. I'll use this time to increase pressure for you to take your Instructor Progress Check and get a cool embroidered Red Hat!

Pics to follow:
Can't we all just agree to disagree in a civil fashion while the planet's last, fading hope of liberty and prosperity gets snuffed out?

No. We can't.

de KD8AQT 73

D.O.M.

pics!
Can't we all just agree to disagree in a civil fashion while the planet's last, fading hope of liberty and prosperity gets snuffed out?

No. We can't.

de KD8AQT 73

D.O.M.

moar pics!

No. We can't.

de KD8AQT 73

Dave Rose

This weekend was our 4th Appleseed. I continue to be impressed with the program, the instructors, and the people who come out in search of training.

D.O.M. and Gruff put on an excellent event. Just the right combination and timing of instruction, shooting, and history keeps the group's attention without becoming overwhelming.

A Big Thank You!!! To everyone involved.

nailer22

Looks and sounds like a great time was had by all. So sorry that I couldn't help out. :'(